Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chris Jericho in New York City

Hello wrestling fans, today my wife and I met Chris Jericho at Barnes & Noble in New York City. I am assuming the rain scared many WWE fans because the line was extremely short. Barnes & Noble advertised this event with some guidelines, they said there will be no posed photos and no Wrestling memorabilia’s would be signed. Barnes & Noble was well organized they gave wrist bands; there were security guards to watch the line and answer any question. When I met Jericho he was extremely nice and he signed my WWE memorabilia. He also posed for pictures with both of us. Overall it was a great experience. I would like to take this time to thank WrestlingFigs.com for giving me the information to many of the autograph session around the Tri State area.




Written by, Harrington Bayas and The Wrestling Fans Review.

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.