Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Wrestling Universe

Hello again wrestling fans, I am very excited to be attending an upcoming autograph signing event featuring Shelton Benjamin.  I am going to my favorite store in Queen, New York, its call The Wrestling Universe. This store is great; it has everything you can think of pertaining to wrestling. They have a great assortment of wrestling figures. They also carry 8’X10’ promo pictures and high gloss photos. They carry many autograph photos from past in store signing events. My family and I have attended many autograph sessions at The Wrestling Universe, some of the superstars we have met are Aj Styles, Rey Mysterio, Mickie James, Scott Steiner, Team 3D, Mr. Anderson and my others. These events are family friendly and affordable. Former WWE Shelton Benjamin will be signing autograph on Saturday, March 26, 2011 from 3pm to 5pm. I am also planning on meeting former WWE superstar Carlito on Saturday, April 30, 2011.
For info visit The Wrestling Universe.




Written by, Harrington Bayas and The Wrestling Fans Review.

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.