Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heels Are Now Cowards





Hello wrestling fans, I wanted to talk about the heels of the WWE. I started to notice that the heels have become the bitches and cowards of the WWE. I know what you're thinking; the heels have to get the babyfaces over. I understand that, but it’s still ridiculous the way they're doing it. The Greatest heels of all time, that I can think of, off the top of my head, are Ric Flair and Triple H. Ric Flair would get his ass kicked all over the ring and somehow end up winning at the end. It made you either love him or hate him. He also had the Four Horsemen to have his back if need be. Triple H took over that persona with his stables like Evolution and DX. But at the same time, he's the "Cerebral Assassin," so he was never a scared bitch. When The Miz became champion, I truly believed we were going to finally have a new top heel, which is awesome on the mic, and be that heel that always gets away with the belt. Not only did they make his title reign short, they made him a coward as well. He always ran away and let Alex Riley get beat up. If anything, it pushed A-Ri to be a tougher guy, and maybe that’s why the fans love him so much. Not to mention the fact that he made The Miz his bitch because like I said, the heels are cowards now. They made Christian win the title by DQ, and then tried to get out of facing Randy Orton on WWE SummerSlam using his lawyer’s blah blah blah. Again, I repeat myself coward. Basically all I’m asking is where are all the top heels? Everybody can’t be babyfaces and the top guys can’t always be babyfaces. You got to have a balance between good and evil. I want to see a super villain that can go toe-to-toe with the super hero and make an epic match. Creative team in WWE, STEP IT UP!!

-Ernesto Heleno Jr
-The Wrestling Fans Review

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.