Saturday, September 3, 2011

Picture of the Week (September 3, 2011)



This picture of the week features one of the most important people in my life, my lovely wife. It was her birthday and instead of heading for dinner or something like that she headed to a huge line to meet Stone Cold Steve Austin. She told Steve that it was her B-day, he didn’t believe her so she pulled out the Birthday Card. Steve signed the card  and started to flirt with my WOMAN, WTF, I voiced my disapproval and his comment was  “I can snap your neck just like that” while he snap his finger. Everyone around him, including me laughed, but deep inside I cried because I couldn’t jump over the table and smack bitch out his bold headed ass. This is a true story ask my wife if you recognize her at any wrestling signing event. I was threaten by Stone Cold Steve Austin, but the part of me getting mad was joke I was proud that I have a hot lady on my arm ;-)

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.