Saturday, July 7, 2012

Legends of the Ring 14


Hello again wrestling fans. My brother and I attended Legends of the Ring 14 in Monroe, New Jersey on June 2, 2012. It was our first time there and it was a pretty well organized event. LOTR offered VIP tickets which I didn’t buy because some of the talent they booked, in my opinion, weren’t worth $229.00. Hugo Savinavich, Judy Martin & Leilani Kai, Del Wilkes (FKA The Patriot) and The Headbangers, were a part of the VIP tickets and I am going to be completely honest I really would not want an autograph from any of these guys.
I just paid general admission and walked up and down the vender tables which had awesome merchandise. Many venders had booked talent of their own and they were pretty awesome. Nicole & Brianna Garcia, better known as the Bella Twin were signing autograph and taking pictures with their fans. The Twins were very personal, they even answered a question that was bothering me for the longest time, what nationality are they? They answer Mexican and Italian. Wow, what a great mix! Lucky 13 Promotions brought us Brooke Tessmacher, she looked fabulous. They also brought us Spell Binder FKA Phantasio, who is the scariest clown I have ever seen, and a Model by the name of Juliana Faye, my bro fell in love with this girl. A lot of TNA stars were in attendance, such as Rosita, Austin Aries, Robbie E. and Matt Morgan. Recently released WWE Superstars like Gene Snitsky, and Mike Knoxx were also in attendance. There was sort of an ECW reunion, Tommy Dreamer companied by Beulah, Stevie Richards, The Blue Meanie & Nova (The BWO), and New Jack were in the building. There were so many legends in the convention, that I can’t really name them all, the only thing I can say is that it was great seeing these wrestlers I idolized as a kid. We saw our friends from vocnation.com, and they kept the crowd pumped, with comedy & trivia questions.  The only thing I didn’t care for was that the conference room for the venders was too small for all the people in attendance. The line for Bobby Heenan, Paul Orndorff and Stan Lane took up most of the room. Well until next time, see you in the line.




Harrington Bayas



Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.