Monday, October 6, 2014

Legends of the Ring September 2014


Hello again wrestling fans;
          My brother and I attended September’s 2014’s, Legends of the Ring 19, a wrestling convention in Monroe, NJ. And once again the team at LOTR hits a grand slam. This amazing card was headlined by Rob Van Dam, Team 3D, Michael PS Hayes and Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat.
I have previously attended this event and this year was the first time I bought their Super-tickets. LOTR gives you an opportunity to buy these tickets at an early bird price, but the catch is that the lineup for the Super-tickets is not revealed until the convention date gets closer. The first talents announced were former WCW superstars Glacier, and Chuck Palumbo. They also announced WWF superstars The Killer Bees, and Road Warrior Animal, to which I responded WTF. Don’t get me wrong I’m a huge fan of WWE & WCW Legends, but at that point in time many WWE stars were given their pink slips and I thought, I was going to get a couple of autographs from them.  LOTR finally gave us “the pot of gold at the end of their rainbow”, with the announcement of talents such as Evan Bourne, Brodus Clay, and Drew Mcintyre. Then they gave us the final guests for the Super-ticket, Torrie Wilson, Eric Bischoff and The Jarrett, to which I responded now this, is a great lineup.
          The vendor tables were stack with wrestling legends and current stars. I met Ethan Carter iii and had a nice chat with him. I asked him if he was willing to make a return to the WWE after proving himself to be a huge Heel in TNA; to which he responded “it will take a lot to return with them” (meaning the WWE). My brother took a picture with The Impact Playerz Lance Storm & Justin Credible. He also had to meet Jim Duggan, he finds him hilarious; duo to Duggan’s appearances on Rowdy Piper’s Podcast. The last legend we met was Ricky Steamboat, and to be honest this was a great experience for us. We grew up on Steamboat vs. Rude, Steamboat vs. Flair and Steamboat vs. Austin. These were great feuds and they will never be duplicated.

          If you get a chance to attend Legends of the Ring 20, go! I grantee, you will have fun! Until next time see you on the line. 

If you want to see more pictures Click Here: Autograph Events,Wrestlers Autograph & Divas Autograph.
By: Harrington Bayas

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.