Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Big Event 4


Hello again wrestling fans, my brother and I went to The Big Event 4 this past Saturday. It was a great convention, the guest list was amazing, Kelly Kelly, Karen Angle Jarrett, Jeff Jarrett, Stacy “Kat” Carter, Brooke Addams, Christy Hemme and many more. But the man that I went to see was the 16 time World Champion “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair.
Like always his line was the longest and pricing was a little high, but he is the man that I hold responsible for this addiction I have towards wrestling. My brother got his white IC title autographed and I got a TNA promo picture autographed, by the 2 time Hall Of Famer. We also took pictures with Mickie James, Jerry Lawler, Ron Simmons, Ivelisse Velez and we can tell Zack Ryder that we found Trent Barreta. This event was packed with beautiful woman that didn’t have anything to do with wrestling, and they even had free beer, yes you read this correctly FREE BEER! I can’t wait to see what talent is Sports Fan Promotions going to get for The Big Event 5? See you in line.

 


Harrington Bayas

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.