Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Miz & Eve Torres in New York City


My family and I just met the Awesome one himself, The Miz and Eve Torres, in Long Island New York. We arrived at 9:00 am before the stores were open, but we couldn’t find and entrance. When we finally found our way in and found the line there were about 50 people in front of us. We didn’t have our tickets, so we needed to find the store to purchase them, which was also a mission within itself. Steiner Sports Store was selling tickets for 50 dollars. Each ticket was for both Eve and The Miz, which was a great deal if you ask me. What I didn’t care for was that they weren’t selling separate tickets for each WWE superstars. I needed to spend an additional $50 to get an extra autograph of The Miz. What I did enjoy was that we were told there wasn’t going to be a photo up, but there was one and that was AWESOME! We got lots of great pictures from the balcony, until “Paul Blart Mall Cop” came to interrupt us and give us a hard time. We had a blast, The Miz was great, he gave us conversation Eve was beautiful and very nice to. Over all I recommend Steiner Sports, if there is another upcoming event I will be there!


The Miz

Eve Torres


Eve Torres


The Miz


Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.