Monday, April 22, 2013

Rosa Mendez Was Sent Home



Rosa Mendez was sent home from the WWE’s current European Tour. There are reports that WWE officials could not handle her party ways, so she was sent back Stateside. The WWE official report was that “Milena Roucka (Rosa Mendes) left the international tour for personal reasons.” She Twitted "Just wanted to let all my #Mendesluverz that I'm ok. I had to take care of some personal matters. Thank you for all your support. Love you... I also encourage everyone to continue #MuscleMania. It has helped me in the past and it will still be helping me now. #Determination."

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.