Friday, October 7, 2011

Hulk Hogan vs. Sting


Hulk Hogan back
after his last surgery
Hulk Hogan was going to retire on Impact Wrestling, and I for one would have been happy if such an amazing career came to an end on the mic rather than in the ring. As I predicted months ago, the main event for Bond for Glory was going to be ‘The Icon’ Sting, in his joker costume, vs. ‘The Immortal’ Hulk Hogan and I was right again, this match is going to down, folks. If Hogan loses the match to the Stinger, he will give control of Impact Wrestling back to Dixie Carter. I want everyone to understand that I get goose bumps very time I see the Hulkster walk down the ramp, but Impact Wrestling is expecting the fans to buy this Pay Per View, because of this main event, I don’t think so. Hulk Hogan is a 58 year old man and he has had 9 back surgeries, yes folks I said 9 back surgeries. We all saw the last match between Sting & Flair a couple of weeks ago. That match was horrible, because they both don’t move as well as they use to. I will buy this PPV for the World Championship match, Bobby Roode vs. Kurt Angle, the X Division Championship match between Austin Aries & Brian Kendrick and even the I Quit Match with AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels.  I can’t speak for many fans, but I can say this if you want to see these guys wrestle at their best watch this.


Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.