Sunday, April 1, 2012

Harrington's WrestleMania 28 Prediction



Well WrestleMania 28 is here and I can’t help myself, I feel like little kid before Christmas. My expectations are super high, and I hope WWE doesn’t let me down. There is a rumor that Dave Batista and Brock Lesnar are going to make their return to the WWE tonight at WrestleMania 28.
These are just rumors that I can’t confirm, the only thing we can do is wait, for tonight’s show. There is a report from F4WOnline.com, that Brock Lesnar has indeed signed a one year contract with the WWE and that he will in fact make his debut at Mania 28. I really don’t know what role he will play during the show, but he will indeed make a huge impact.

The main event is John Cena vs. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson; this will be a great match. (I Hope)  I’m expecting a great finish; I am predicting that neither Cena nor The Rock will gain a clean victory. I am hoping that my prediction of Eve & Ryder interfering and helping The Rock win the match comes true. But now there is a rumor of Lesnar signing a WWE contract, which makes me believe that he will make his debut during this match. Joe Forsstrom (a fan of the site) believes that The Awesome one himself is going to interfere in this match. These are all great predictions and anyone of them will be great. We just have to wait until tonight.
The Undertaker and Triple H will face off in their third match at WrestleMania. The Undertaker has defeated Triple H twice before, so I don’t see him losing tonight. I predict that Shawn Michaels will interfere in tonight’s match, just because this will allow him to return to Raw and explain his action. Remember Michaels doesn’t have much to do lately, I guess he’s misses the spot lights.

Jericho vs. Punk, this is going to be the match that steals the show. I can see them going back and forth the entire match but in the end the WWE Champion CM Punk will be victories.
Sheamus vs. Bryan, this match will end with a new Champion. Sheamus, in opinion doesn’t deserve this win; there are many other wrestlers that have shown that they are more than ready to step into the spot light. Guys like, Ziggler who is in a lame ass match, should be in main event spot.

Cody Rhodes vs. The Big Show, this storyline will finally come to an end. I am tired of talented wrestlers being held in the mid card spot, so with that being said Rhodes will lose his IC title tonight and hopefully he will get a better opportunity.

Kane vs. Orton will be a whack ass match. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone, Orton will win tonight.

The eye Candy match of the night; Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres will face each other in the grandest stage of them all and if you don’t know who is going to win tonight you’re really not a fan of wrestling.

WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match will be good, I hope. I am expecting to see great spot off the top rope with guys like Tyson Kid, Justin Gabriel, Primo and Epico. I would love to see the titles stay where they are, but I am predicting that Tyson Kid & Justin Gabriel will win the titles tonight.

Harrington Bayas

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.