Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kevin Nash in New York City



Hello again wrestling fans. My family and I headed down to my favorite wrestling store in the Universe yes you know it the Wrestling Universe, pun intended. Kevin Nash was the special guest
; he was great and very personal. The only thing that “grinds my gears” was that my lovely wife was hitting on Nash, WTF, lol. No the truth is that she has been a fan of his since the days of Big Daddy Cool Diesel. She got her wish of taking a solo picture with him and I got this great picture & a Jakks Pacific action figured signed.  Bert Hart and Jillian Hall are heading down to the Wrestling Universe on May 5, this is a can’t miss event. Until next time see you in the line.





Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.