Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ernesto's WrestleMania 28 Prediction



Hello fans, we are a few hours away from the biggest event in the whole wrestling world, WrestlemMania!! I'm super excited because in my opinion, this WrestleMania has a list of good matches to expect. My only concern is expecting too much and being disappointed in the end.
WWE Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match

Primo & Epico vs. The Usos vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd
I see this match being a great fast-paced, high-flying tag team match. Honestly, I hope Primo & Epico keep their titles. Mainly because of Rosa Mendez but I do believe they're great wrestlers. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel was an unexpected tag team but I do see them being a great high flying tag team. The Usos are also good and I do believe they could become champions tonight.

Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Divas Champion Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres
So I guess they're slowly trying to recover from having Snooki as part of the "celebrity match" at last year's WrestleMania. They at least got a way hotter celebrity, Maria Menounos. So I don’t have to explain much. We all know Kelly Kelly and Maria will be taking this match.

Randy Orton vs. Kane
What can I say? It’s predictable, Randy Orton vs. unpredictable Kane. They're both veterans, so I don’t expect any less from this match. I would love to see Kane take this one. Hope he Chokeslams Orton to hell.

Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny
All I'm gonna say is that they're both annoying and I honestly wish none of these two guys run Raw and SmackDown.

Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
With all the teasing that Cody Rhodes has been doing these past few weeks about Big Show having the worst luck in WrestleMania history, it’s a "no-brainer" that Big Show will be taking the Intercontinental title tonight and getting his payback from Rhodes. That's how I see it, but I like Cody Rhodes and I hate that even as the IC champion, he doesn’t get the recognition he deserves.

World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
Honestly, I like both these guys so I really don’t mind who wins. I do believe Sheamus will become World Champion tonight. WWE doesn’t let Bryan beat a "top superstar" with a clean finish. So if he does stay Champion, I’m sure it’s because of something sneaky.

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
Who is the best? In my opinion, between these two guys, Jericho is the best. No doubt about it. I see this match being another "passing of the torch" match. I believe Jericho is just gonna job for Punk. He came back to make Punk look good and keep the future of the WWE going. Jericho doesn’t need the title, he's already over.

Hell in the Cell Match
The Undertaker vs. Triple H (with special guest referee Shawn Michaels)
Honestly, I don’t see the streak ending tonight. I believe Undertaker will be retiring in the next year or so, but not now. I think this match will be stealing the show tonight when it comes to actually having a good match. You can’t go wrong with Undertaker and Triple H. You can’t expect any less. Will Shawn get involved in the end result of this match? I don’t know. It could be anything. Shawn could turn on Triple H or he could help Triple H end the streak. Who do I want to win? I wouldn’t mind who wins. We will know tonight.

John Cena vs. The Rock
Now we all know, this is gonna steal the show because of all the hype for this match. It’s been a whole year of back and forth promos, vignettes, trash talking, etc. This match is bound to be one of the greats. But will it? The Rock still "has it" but we having seen him in any one-on-one match for about 9 years and Cena does what he does in his matches. Whether the match is actually a good match or not, I’s gonna be suspenseful. They won’t disappoint in the emotion behind the match. Like I said before, Rock has no reason to win. He says, he wants to be the best, he's in the wrong match. Punk vs. Jericho is the "best in the world" match. Cena is the one that's going to be at Raw, Pay Per Views and every other event, every week after tonight. Rock will have his come backs every now and then, in between making movies. Unless he honestly means, he's back. Cena will be taking it tonight. He should and he will.

This WrestleMania is going to be great, just a few hours away. Don’t miss it.

Ernesto Heleno Jr.

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.