Monday, April 4, 2011

What happen to WrestleMania 27?

Hello again wrestling fans, I am going to discuss what happen last night during WrestleMania 27. Let me start off by letting everyone know that I don’t consider myself a wrestling expert but a true die hard wrestling fan. This is why I started my blog site The Wrestling Fans Review, to allow wrestling fans to express themselves. With that being said I must confess that WrestleMania 27 was not the best Pay Per View the WWE brought to us. There were a few matches that I enjoyed, but the rest of the matches were horrible. I am going to give you a brief break down of the show.


The first match of the night was the World Heavyweight Title match between Edge and Alberto Del Rio.  I can’t believe a world title match would open a WWE Pay Per View. The match was good, but I really thought that Alberto Del Rio was going to defeat Edge and become the new world champion. Sadly that didn’t happen; Edge did destroy one of Alberto Del Rio’s priceless vehicles. I guess the WWE believes the world title is second rate. The second match was Rey Mystero vs. Cody Rhodes. This match was really good, even if Rey Mystero did kill one of the biggest Marvel Comics super heroes Captain America, by dressing like Captain Mexico. The match ended when Cody Rhodes pinned Rey, for the victory. The third match was the eight men tag team match between The Big Show, Kane, Santino Marella, and Kofi Kingston vs. The Core. The only good part of this match was when Santino Marella used The Cobra for the victory. The forth match was between CM Punk and Randy Orton. This was the second best match of the night, in my opinion. Randy Orton gains the victory after he hit CM Punk with the RKO, when Punk jumped of the top rope. CM Punk should have won this match. His win would have added credibility to Punk’s heel status on Raw.  The next match was Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Michael Cole, Lawler won the match. His win was over turned and handed to the voice of the WWE, Michael Cole by the Raw General Manger.


The Undertaker vs. Triple H was next contest of night. This should had been the match that closed out WrestleMania 27, but it’s wasn’t. This match was excellent, these wrestling superstars left their hearts in the ring, but sadly the ending was horrible. The undertaker couldn’t remember how do his own finishing maneuvers, but Triple H saved the match by giving an Oscar winning performance.  Now we have the six persons tag team Match, starring Nichole “Snooki” Polizzi. We all knew that Snooki was going to win the match, that’s all I am going to say about that. The main event was The Miz vs. John Cena. The Miz was man handling John Cena throughout the match. The match ending with a double count out, until The Rock restarted the contest, and helped The Miz gain the victory over John Cena. While The Miz Celebrates his victory, The rock gave him Spin Buster.
I give WrestleMania 27, five stars out of ten. Leave me your comments and tell me your favorite matches of the night.

Written by, Harrington Bayas and The Wrestling Fans Review.

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.