Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Draft picks for SmackDown

I have a lot on my mind, about the WWE Draft picks, last night on Monday Night Raw. I just want to add, that whenever I have the chance to watch SmackDown, I watch it, but hands down I'm a Raw fan.
Draft picks for Friday Night SmackDown: John Cena, Randy Orton, Mark Henry and Sin Cara.
I personally believe John Cena is the new Hulk Hogan. Instead of "say your prayers" and "taking your vitamins," it's "Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect." The biggest difference is that Hulk Hogan can appeal to fans of all ages and genders and John Cena, of course does not. John Cena's charisma is great but he was better when he was a heel. With that being said, I'm happy he gets drafted into SmackDown where I don’t have to see much of him.
I believe Randy Orton is the new Stone Cold Steve Austin. Instead of "The Rattlesnake" it’s "The Viper." The RKO is a modified Stone Cold Stunner. I can’t deny that he's a good in-ring performer but I just can’t buy into him being a top guy. So I'm extremely happy he's heading to SmackDown.
Mark Henry will always be Mark Henry. I still cannot see him as a top guy. I'm sorry but I can’t. Maybe turning him heel on SmackDown will bring out some charisma.
I'm really disappointed that Sin Cara was drafted into SmackDown. I was excited to see him perform on Raw. My only problem is that he has made a couple of mistakes in his first match against Primo. Maybe they needed him on SmackDown so they'll be able to edit his matches to make him look good and give him the push that they want for him.


     

-Written by Ernesto Heleno Jr.
-Brought to you by The Wrestling Fans Review

Well, those were my thoughts on the 2011 WWE Draft. I just hope WWE knows what they're doing. I would love to read your thoughts on the draft picks.

Disclaimer

All WWE programming, talent names, images, likenesses, slogans, wrestling moves, trademarks, logos and copyrights are the exclusive property of the WWE and its subsidiaries. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.